Residential treatment is provided in a safe, empowering environment that promotes dignity and respect for the individual, while engaging clients in the first steps toward recovery from their addictions. During their stay, clients receive intensive treatment, including educational groups, group counseling, goal-oriented treatment planning, one-on-one counseling, and specific components designed for each individual client based on their needs. Clients can attend AA/NA meetings brought in-house.
The goal of our residential drug and alcohol rehabilitation program is to help the client achieve and sustain long-term sobriety. Staff works with each client to help them develop life skills that will not only assist them during this initial stabilization period, but well beyond it. Problems are identified, strengths and weaknesses established, and specific problem areas targeted. With the help of our counseling team, clients develop individualized treatment plans with time-limited, achievable objectives.
Residential Treatment Services Include:
- Assessment / evaluation by counselors and medical staff
- One-on-one and group counseling
- Individualized treatment planning
- Transition Planning
- Topic groups for skills development
- Alcohol and other drug education
- Medication monitoring when necessary
- Introduction to 12 Step recovery principles and the recovery community